Request a Demo
The Data Import Schedule Manager was created to facilitate the automation and maintenance of workflow data imports.
Some of the main functionalities include:
- Ability to multi-select workflows/scenarios/time periods to automate.
- Ability to set the frequency for the automation task right from inside the tool.
- Create email templates and assign them to different automated imports.
- Ability to run a DM job before or after the automated import happens.
- Delete historical Batch Folders in the file share right from the tool.
- Ability to date information in a specific time zone.
- Reports available with historical import data.
Your web browser does not support this website.
Please switch to the latest version of a modern web browser like Chrome
, or Edge
to access our website.